Other Industry Specific Laws Services

  • WPC (Wireless) License from Ministry of Communications (Regional Licensing Offices)
  • Import License and NOC from the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas
  • Obtaining Hazardous Waste, Bio-Waste Licenses & Consent Order from Pollution Control Board (PCB)
  • Assisting and obtaining the AEO Licenses (T II & T III) under Customs Laws. FSSAI License/registration from Food Safety and Standards Authority of India.